Monday 20 February 2012

So what's the deal with me and Utility Warehouse?

Why the hell is he going on and on about Utility Warehouse?

Here it is in black and white, the truth.

I am a distributor for Utility Warehouse, I signed up through recommendation from my brother-in-law. I work self employed so am always looking for other ways to increase my income.

The deal was £100 and be a distributor, so I thought what the heck. I did however take time and researched them and found good and bad reviews. But for £100 was worth a go to me.

Sat on this company for a while, did the online training and attended a seminar. Took my time to really start making moves.

Firstly got rid or BT and joined Utility Warehouse and found I save at least £15 a month. Discount card is something you don't have to get, but is worthwhile if you want to save between 3 and 7% and shop wisely.

Ok, here's the bottom line. If you sign up to a service from Utility Warehouse I get up to £10.00 commission, and also a percentage of the amount you spend every month, on average about 5%, so if you got a phone and broadband I would get about £1.20 a month.

What does it cost you?  Nothing!

All you are doing is switching over providers, the same BT engineer will visit you if there is a problem, the same Gas company, same Electric company for faults.

So if you change to Utility Warehouse it will not cost you a penny, in fact, you will save money, the more you take up, the better the discounts. Recommend a friend and there incentive schemes for you. You do not have to be a distributor to give referrals to friends. You get a percentage too.

If you decide later you want to become a distributor then by all means do so.

Just take a look, if it's not for you then fine, if it is just sign up online and within a few weeks you can enjoy the benefits of saving some money.

Remember you are not paying any extra for this, just saving.

This is an independent website and not the official website of the Utility Warehouse. For the most up to 
date information, please go to http://www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/darrenroop

No comments:

Post a Comment