Sunday 19 February 2012

Utility Warehouse


Calling all mobile, phone and broadband and utility users. Want to save on any of these?
I used to  use BT phone and broadband, usual bill was around £40.00 a month, had a standard service with mediocre download speeds at peak times, they say 10mb more like 2mb if I was lucky.
Found my present provider by recommendation in September 2011, so I did what we all do, I sat on it. Finally in 2012, got my BT bill, what did I find? I’m not sure, the bill might have well been written in Chinese. But at the end of it price increase.
Rang up BT, said “I’m leaving you”, they say “don’t go, we will put you on a lower tariff and price plan”
“Wow” I said, then I said “nope, bye”
Rang up Utility Warehouse and got my Phone and broadband for £25.00 a month, including line rental and broadband unlimited use. That saves me £15.00 a month, which means £160.00 a year savings.
Seamless switch over, set a date, they were there, and now Utility Warehouse are my provider, plus my pc performance has increased.
The plus side also is that I get a bill for only what I used, no advanced payments, and I can cancel any time if I don’t want to stay with them.
Now having a service from Utility Warehouse, got the cash back card, so discounts of 3% to 7% off high street shopping. 3% off Sainsbury’s, 5% off M&S, plus other well known high street shops and online too.
Dare you, give it a try. Not sure? Contact me.


This is an independent website and not the official website of the Utility Warehouse. For the most up to 
date information, please go to http://www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/darrenroop

No comments:

Post a Comment