Sunday 19 February 2012

Welcome


Hello fellow humans
Here I am going try to help us all save a bit of money and also try to help you earn a bit of extra cash. (If you want to)
I’m not going to promise you an income to keep you at home and retire. Just a little bit of extra cash, or save a bit of money by making a few changes to your way of thinking.
If I can help you cut your bills, save on shopping or show you special offers then I will be happy. If  myself and you can make a bit of money even better.
How much we talking? Realistically if you save about £200 – £400 a year that’s not bad. If you make £20 – £40 extra a month that’s fine, pays for a bit of petrol, or a pizza night and movie. 
I'm not promising you that can do this, hope we can all save a bit of money and maybe make a little bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment