Thursday 23 February 2012

Too good to be true?

Most people a sceptics, it's in our nature. Offer something that just does not sound or look right, it's just too good to be true.

Don't worry, I said the same thing. I still think where's the catch?

Problem is ....... I still can't find one. I save money so at the end of the day I am content.

Utility Warehouse offer a deal where you do save money, as a distributor I do benefit from you signing up, but, I do not take money directly from you. What happens is you sign up, you benefit because you save money, you do not pay any extra money, to switch over costs nothing in most cases. Some cases where you pay is because you do not have a BT line or the number you have is not a BT number.

Although some charges may occur to a few, a majority it does not.

If you want 500 tv channels and all the other gizmo's that get offered, this is not for you.

Utility Warehouse is for the average person who wants a decent connection to internet, cheap phone calls, cheap mobile calls and not high gas and electric prices.

The only outlay that you will have, is, if you want to become a  Utility Warehouse  distributor. You can even recommend people and gain benefit without becoming a distributor.

Just stop the um and ah's, if you find you do not benefit then just leave, you are not tied in. Cheap mobile phones and tariffs, cheap phone and broadband, cheap gas and electric, plus discounts on online and high street shopping.( ranging from 3 to 7%)

Gee whiz what you sitting here for click and join it too easy. Utility Warehouse

UK based support who are actually helpful and don't have attitude.

Help me and I will help you, as a member you will benefit from great savings and also you have me to help you with any questions, I will help you, I'm not here shouting about this to let you or myself down. Utility Warehouse

This is an independent website and not the official website of the Utility Warehouse. For the most up to 
date information, please go to http://www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/darrenroop

No comments:

Post a Comment